April 11, 2017

Not First Impression: Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder #23 Natural Beige

Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder


Hi Pretty, this is not my first impression but I have used it repeatedly. This powder is quite popular, beside the price is not too much expensive, the content is quite a lot. I, myself need taking a long time to spend this powder. It’s my review about Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder.

Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder


PACKAGING
From packaging perspective, I feel it’s very bulky. It’s too thick for me. The materials made by thick light plastic. The puff from powder is quite soft and good. The barrier holes  between puff and powder are quite big, so the powder can spill out easily. There are plastic to cover up the holes, but I remove it to make easy taking out the powder. But, be carefully to not spill it out more.


Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder


APPLICATION
The powder comes with the puff whom I feel quite soft and comfort, but I prefer using brush powder. Using brush makes the powder smoother on my face, than using puff. If I use puff, the powder seems too light, I’m like wearing mask  and and I don’t like it. Be careful to not accidentally brush your eyelashes, because it will  patch there easily and it happened to me. I have to clean it slowly and carefully. You can see the result bellow. I use it after my day cream, without bb cream, cc cream, or foundie.

Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder


INGREDIENTS
Unfortunately, it comes with Hangul and I can’t translate it. L



MY IMPRESSIONS
The product's claim is"This loose powder with its soft, fine particles offers a bloomingly radiant, flawless finish. Buckwheat oil creates incredibly transparent, shine-free skin tone, with silky-smooth texture". The powder is still too bright on my skin, I have yellow skintone, between NC35-NC37 . Whereas, this shade is darkest shade from this powder. I think almost Korean powder or bb cream or foundation have light shade, even though it’s said darkest shade from their shade. So… Because of that, I try to outsmart it. I use it delicately. I brush the powder to all of my face, especially under eye, chin, and forehead. Because I just like natural look for my daily, so it’s enough. I ever tried using BB Cream before using powder but the result was making my face oxidizing and then grayish eventually. Maybe I used wrong shade of BB Cream. You can see in my picture after and before, my face is shine in before, but after i use loose powder, my face is more fixed. The powder’s scent is like powder fragrant, but later if you have applicated it, it won’t be smelled anymore. But nevertheless you don’t like something with strong fragrant scent, I don’t recommend it for you. For the staying power doesn’t have much time leaved, I mean the powder can be blowed easily at least 3 hours, exceedingly if you just use it without bb cream or foundie, like I am. But if you use bb cream or foundie, it will stand longer. Just use your foundie’s shade exactly in order to prevent oxidizing on your face. However the shade of this powder is still too light over  on my face.

WHERE TO BUY? HOW MUCH?
Of course Skinfood  counter in mall. The price is quite affordable with the contents , if you buy it in Online shop, which is just Rp 95.000 for 80 g. But if you buy it in counter directly, it can be more expensive. If I check in http://www.stylekorean.com it comes with 7.72 USD.

Skin Food Buckwheat Loose Powder


SUMMARY
(+) Quite cheap for 80 g
(+) Light applicated in my face
(-) Staying power is less
(-) strong fragrant
(-) the shades is too bright in my face whereas the shade is the product’s darkest shade

RE-PURCHASE?
I think no, because of the shade

RATING
3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's pop?

Newest Entry

[REVIEW] Scarlett Acne Toner dan Glowthening Serum

  Di   awal tahun 2022 ini, kalian sudah melewati apa saja? Kita masih harus berkutat dengan pandemi yang belum kunjung kelar namun setidakn...

INSTAGRAM