April 27, 2017

Korean BB Cream: Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream SPF 50+/PA+++

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream
Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream

Hi Pretty Girls!!!

I think me a bit late coming to blogging world, where maybe a lot of people are still in teenager age or early 20 deciding to focus in blogging world but i…. I just decide to be active in blogging world when I reach middle 20, maybe it’s too old. Actually i want to begin all of it since 2014, ya… I want to be blogger who wrote beauty product review since 2014… But, not at all of it is right, actually I have had blog which is filled by my daily diary when I was early in college. I don’t know why I just postponed and postponed spending my time to write blog even though I enjoy writing… Ya… the problem is located in my mood. Honestly, I almost give up to my mood, I almost can’t handle my own mood anymore L… But I tried to fight and dealt with myself if I have to be focus writing. So for you, beautiful friends… don’t postpone your passion, your desire, just try and do it!!! FIGTING!!!!!  So… Sorry for long intro.

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream


Because of that, I have collected a lot of beauty product in the latest 2 years. This product, I bought in 2015 and this is a bit late review for me… so sorry… This time I decide writing review from BB Cream, that is Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream COOL FIX SPF 50+/PA+++. I live in Tropical country, so I always put SPF as number one in my base make up. And this BB Cream is completed with SPF 50+/ PA ++. I choose Shade sand Beige W15 because it is darkest shade in this product. I have yellow skin tone, and actually I have a bit worry because Korean product  has light shade although it’s said as darkest shade of the product. But suprisingly, I can match my skintone. Let’s see my review…

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream


PACKAGING

I like the packaging, where it keeps the product more hygienist because untouchable by hand. It’s a little unique, where the tube is equiped by sponge. But unfortunately the sponge can’t be used by me. I prefer using my own sponge than using the original sponge. The tube was made by elastic plastic who  can be squeezed. I press the body of tube to take out the liquid.




APPLICATION

I press the tube and put on my back hand, and then I apply dots on my face, spread on cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin, after that I smooth my face using beauty blender or sponge. I apply just little by little, fortunately the shade is well blended and suit in my skin tone. I don’t feel too light or too dark. Be careful to not squeeze the tube hard.



INGREDIENTS

The Ingredients are contained by Emolients and solvent, That I presents table of the ingredients, followed by usefulness.






MY IMPRESSION

Well, what the claim of this product? It claims whitening , Anti Wrinkle, Anti-Darkening, Long-lasting Waterproof.  I can say if it’s one of my favorite Korean BB Cream. I like the texture, I like the color, and I like its staying power. Honestly, I don’t like adding powder on my face, I can’t randomly use powder when I use BB Cream , I have bad experience about oxidizing. This BB Cream is great, this one can stand until a whole day. But if I use it when I done activity in outdoor, it still can stand, but at least until 4 hours my face started showing sign of greasiness. Ya… Still I really love it. Whitening? Nope… I think it is referred more for glowing than whitening… But for me, it match my skin tone so NOT Whitening. Anti Wrinkle ?  I still don’t know what it works as anti wrinkle. Anti-Darkening? Yes… But I recommend you not put on your powder randomly, which can cause your face oxidizing. Long Lasting Waterproof? Yes… When I cleaned my face after full of one day using it, I found my cotton was covered with the residu from BB Cream. For Coverage? It’s said sheer coverage and I agree with it. Don’t hope you get heavy coverage with this product baby….


WHERE TO BUY? HOW MUCH?

ONLINE SHOP and ETUDE HOUSE Counter, the price is around USD 13- USD 15.

SUMMARY

(+) Working in me, My Face looked glower
(+) Staying power is good
(+)  Well blended, buildable on my skin tone
(-) Still enable oxidizing
(-) little pricey

RE-PURCHASE?

I will try another product, but it’s still good for me

RATING


4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's pop?

Newest Entry

[REVIEW] Scarlett Acne Toner dan Glowthening Serum

  Di   awal tahun 2022 ini, kalian sudah melewati apa saja? Kita masih harus berkutat dengan pandemi yang belum kunjung kelar namun setidakn...

INSTAGRAM