April 18, 2017

REVIEW : Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder #01 Transparent

Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder
Hi pretty girls!  This time I will make review about one of my old product. Actually this product has been I used since  long time ago, so of course it’s not my first impression. Let me tell you that I have collected many make up products since two years ago, honestly I certainly bought that products on purpose to be reviewed. One of most important thing is I have to pay attention about product’s expired and keep product’s cleaning. I chose buying some products in travel size or sample size to tighten my budget. OK, back to topic. Pretty girls, maybe almost of you have known that Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder have been holy grail for a lot of beauty bloggers or vloggers. The product claims that It can stand until 5 hours and naturally shine control with natural minerals. Helps minimize the appearance of pores. Dermatologically tested. Hopefully you enjoy my product’s review.

Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder

PACKAGING
 The packaging is so simple, it comes single without sponge or puff. The packaging is made by plastic and the cover is easily opened if you put it at random. Sorry before, I have no chance to take picture myself about the actual product’s packaging because the original’s packaging has broken . The case is one of weakness of product. It’s easily broken. If you put it in your pouch, it would crash  with the others in your pouch and eventually, the cover was crushed. So put it carefully and re-think if you want bring it travelling.

Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder


APPLICATION
 Because the product comes without applicator, so we have to prepare the applicator ourself. I comfortly use brush to applicate the powder. At first, I used it as setting powder, so just use the powder to lock foundation, bb cream, or concealer. But I am really happy with this product because it can be used as daily pressed powder too. I don’t need base make up before applicating this pressed powder.



MY IMPRESSION
I don’t know how many words I have to describe this product??? Hippy… this product is surprised me because of its staying power, it’s really real. I never blot my face because my face isn’t greasy, I’m a combination with oily T-Zone,  I still don’t fight with greasiness using this pressed powder. At least up to 7 hours, my make up  can stand. How about minimizing pores? I have large pores in T-Zone Area and that’s clear if my pores seem gone for a while.  Yes, I agree with the product’s claim. When I clean my face with cleanser, I can see make up residual clearly. Whereas I directly applicated it after my day cream.  And then about the shade, I think transparent shade is still coloured and not really transparent. Other time I think I should change the shade, maybe sandstorm will be suit with me. For the coverage I think it’s good too, although I don’t too much fight with acne, but still I can say it can be buildable well at your face to decrease your imperfection. My impression is so far too good for this product.



INGREDIENTS

I give you Sneak peek about the ingredients. As long as it's said the product passed by dermatogically tested, i will trust it. At least, if you have felt something not good or not fit your skin codition, better to stop using the product. I get it from cosdna.com.

cosdna.com.


cosdna.com.


WHERE TO BUY? HOW MUCH

You can buy online, like Utha, wallmart, or you can buy in IG online shop.


SUMMARY
(+) I give four thumbs up for staying power
(+) Cheap (tipically drugstore product)
(+) it's okay used as setting powder or without base make up
(-) The case is easily broken
(-) No applicator


RE-PURCHASE?
Maybe yes in other shades


Rate
4/5




6 comments:

  1. I am impressed really cool

    Love ❤️
    Aqsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuah, I'm curious about this press powder since my skin is always oily even in a room with an air con..

    Suika-lovers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yups, you can try this one. i work a whole day in air cond. room too. It works with me
      thanks landing your time here :)

      Delete

  3. I tried this foundation and enjoyed it very much. You got a great blog. I follow you, I'd like to follow me back.

    https://magicnisvetlepote1.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

What's pop?

Newest Entry

[REVIEW] Scarlett Acne Toner dan Glowthening Serum

  Di   awal tahun 2022 ini, kalian sudah melewati apa saja? Kita masih harus berkutat dengan pandemi yang belum kunjung kelar namun setidakn...

INSTAGRAM