May 17, 2017

KOREAN SKINCARE: O.S.T C20 SERUM & VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM

O.S.T C20 SERUM & VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM
O.S.T C20 SERUM & VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM

Hi dear my pretty readers, this time I come back with my another favorite skincare. I will review my currently night cream and late empty  serum. I give review from 2 products. They are Serum O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum and Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema Sleeping Cream. I bought it at once  in a bundle of packet because the price would be cheaper if I bought both in a packet than I only bought one of them. Actually my main purpose on that day was buying the serum from O.S.T, because in past time I have read many reviews about it , that the Serum is very fantastic and amazing. So, I was lured to buy serum from O.S.T. but otherwise, instead I fall in love to the O.S.T cream than the serum. Let’s check my review.

O.S.T C20 SERUM & VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM
O.S.T C20 SERUM & VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM

PACKAGING
SERUM
It comes with glass bottle and it’s not transparant , the bottle is like syrup medicine. It is completed by pipette. The bottle is sturdy, but I think it is tedious, not like other Korean products which is packed by cheerful decorative packaging. But it is more serious and like medicine packaging. The Orange color shows that main content from the product is Vitamin C. If I judge it from packaging’s view, I wouldn’t think, if it’s a Korean skincare product.

O.S.T C20 SERUM
O.S.T C20 SERUM 


CREMA
Not much different from serum , the packaging from crema is made by glass. It is placed in glass jar which is not transparent. The packaging is not completed with spatula, so you have to make sure your fingers are always clean, when you want to apply it with your finger from the jar directly. I recommend to use cotton bud or clean small brush handle to take the cream from the jar.

 O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM
 O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM



APPLICATION
SERUM
Use the pipette to take the serum and put on back of hand and then I smooth on my face over all by using my clean hand. Don’t forget your neck, in order to your face area is not being striped.

O.S.T C20 SERUM
O.S.T C20 SERUM 

CREMA
Not much different with Serum. Prepare your clean hand, cotton bud or small brush handle.Take the crema and spread some dots on face area and neck. And than, smooth all carefully and don’t press your face hard. And then make sure that cream has been absorbed by skin well.


INGREDIENTS
SERUM
It is insisted 100% Pure VIT. C. No derivative Vitamin or compound vitamin
Ascorbic Acid,Ethanol, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Carthamus tinctorius .
CREMA
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arbutin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclomethicone, Beta-Glucan, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

 O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM
 O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM



HOW MUCH? WHERE TO BUY?
Serum = around $17 and Crema= around $16. You can buy them online like in Stylekorean.com.


MY IMPRESSION
SERUM
For the first, I will give you information that claim from this product are used for Revitalazation, Skin Tone fix, Exfoliation, Blackhead Removal, and Pore Control. Honestly I admit this serum is very lightweight and easily absorbed by my skin. It’s not tacky and I just feel a little tight on my face early. I feel this serum could treat my oily combination skin well. And then the serum could help to fade my dark spot from PMS Acne. I feel that my skin was glower when I used this serum, but not being really white light because in other people case, I found out that this serum made their face whiter. I admit, that my skin doesn’t have much problem in acne but I have dullness problem. I can’t say that this product really work into me, my impression is still so so about this serum (sorry for this serum Lover). But still I like it. Whom I don’t like is I have to pay much attention to put it on refrigerator in order to the serum has longer life time. Because if not, the serum would change its color from light orange to dark orange more quickly   and it means, I have to throw it to garbage. I am a bit lazy put it on my refrigerator because my refrigerator has a lot of food stuff. The smell is too much VIT. C, I think it’s because of Ascorbic Acid. Just for your Information, that this serum could stand normally around 3 months, depend on your safekeeping.
CREMA
Yeah, I love so much this crema. It claims for Relaxing moisturizer contains vitamin C, protect, soften and moisturize your skin. I agree all claims for this product. I often sleep late at night, I never miss this crema because at least if I use this crema the next day after I had not much time sleeping, my skin was still moisturized. I admit, if this crema make my face oily after I use it in one night, but after I wash my face, it will be normal again as before. Fortunately, I have no problem with the smell and the cream.

SWATCHES  O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM
 O.S.T VITAMIN SLEEP 9 T0 5 CREMA SLEEP CREAM



SUMMARY
SERUM
(+) Skin tone fix
(+) revitalization
(+) fade dark spot
(+) easily absorbed
(-) short life time
(-) not for whitening 
CREMA
(+) Relaxing moisturizer
(+) soften my skin
(+) good for late night sleeper
(+) easily absorbed
(-)  little bit sticky

Re-Purchase
Ya

RATING
4.5/5


3 comments:

  1. RACUN-RACUN!!! Aku udah lamaaaaa banget kepo sama serum satu ini tapi kagak beli-beli gegara takut gak cocok 😭😭😭
    Nice review yaaa~

    sweetmacaroonbyalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Menurutku OST ini bagus kok, tapi aku nggak yakin kalau buat mutihin muka, aku liat review orang2 bisa buat lebih putih. Di aku, cuma emang kelihatan muka lebih sehat aja.

      Delete
  2. Radarku langsung nyala pas ada kata2 fade dark spot, easily absorb :D maybe I'll get those product a chance to try! Nice review anw.. *aw!


    dhe-ujha.com

    ReplyDelete

What's pop?

Newest Entry

[REVIEW] Scarlett Acne Toner dan Glowthening Serum

  Di   awal tahun 2022 ini, kalian sudah melewati apa saja? Kita masih harus berkutat dengan pandemi yang belum kunjung kelar namun setidakn...

INSTAGRAM