April 20, 2020

Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

Physicians Formula, Collagen, Serum
Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

I know that this Serum maybe not release in Indonesia so I decided to review in English. I decided to review in English for some products which didn’t release in Indonesia, the example is it, Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum. I have used it for 6 months and this has been empty. I interest to Physicians Formula product because it offers vegan product, almost the products are vegan and it means Moslem friendly because it s considered Halal.
Let’s move to the review!!!

Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum


CLAIM
A 24-Karat Gold complexion-enhancing and plumping collagen serum.
Why It's Good for You: Skin-rejuvenating serum with collagen and 24-Karat Gold delivers firmer, plumper and more youthful-looking skin.

Physicians Formula, Collagen, Serum
Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

PACKAGING
It came with plastic bottle with pump tube. I’m so happy because it would be hygienic to be applied. I just need to pump and get a little amount and I smoothen to all around my face. Sorry, We are cheated by the bottle because it has big enough bottle (like for 100 ml) although it’s just have 30 ml.
Size: 30 ml

Physicians Formula, Collagen, Serum
Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

APPLYING
Just smoothen to my all around my face and dap slowly ofc. I used after uset my hydrating toner or my essence, depend on my skin condition.

Physicians Formula, Collagen, Serum
Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

INGREDIENTS and TEXTURE
The Texture is liquid, rather gel, and there are golden fiver which can be easily unraveled.
Key Ingredients:
Elasticity-Restoring Vegan Collagen, Complexion-Enhancing 24 Karat Gold, Moisturizing Glycerin, Natural Protecting and Lifting Polymers, and Brightening Vitamin B3
Full Ingredients:
WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PROPANEDIOL, COLLAGEN, GOLD, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, AGAR, CALCIUM ALGINATE, GELLAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)

Physicians Formula, Collagen, Serum
Physicians Formula 24-Karat Gold Collagen Serum

HOW MUCH? WHERE TO BUY?
Ofc I bought it in online shop, buying from the Physician formula directly. Just click here. It cost $16 for 30 ml.

VEGAN? CRUELTY FREE? HALAL?
Yaps... This is vegan so Halal cosidered.

MY IMPRESSION
Based on the claim, It could work for enhancing and plumping your skin. I feel like this serum is working my hydrating serum, it’s not greasy at all. It make my skin well hydrated. I think because I’m still in mid 20s so it hasn’t work perfectly yet. But I notice that collagen fiber could fill my pores because my pores seen smaller than before if I regularly use it. It gave you light feeling without any residue left though it contains fiber but the fiber is easily unraveled, like I said before. I think this collagen is enough used by us which is still under 30. I just obsessed with anti-aging since I’m above 25 now.
Source: https://www.physiciansformula.com/24-karat-gold-collagen-serum.html
Influenster 4.2: https://www.influenster.com/reviews/physicians-formula-24-karat-gold-collagen-serum

VERDICT
(+)  Hydrating enough
(+)  Light feeling
(+)  Vegan (NO Animal derivative ingredients)
(-)  Still pricey for me, 30 ml for $16
(-)  Available just in the website

REPURCHASE?

I will try more vegan serum anti-aging for benchmarking again.

RATING

8/10


2 comments:

What's pop?

Newest Entry

[REVIEW] Scarlett Acne Toner dan Glowthening Serum

  Di   awal tahun 2022 ini, kalian sudah melewati apa saja? Kita masih harus berkutat dengan pandemi yang belum kunjung kelar namun setidakn...

INSTAGRAM